Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tower House School, Barmouth, North Wales, U.K


This was my secondary school, I went there when I was 13 and it was a house converted into a school. It was a private school in very nice surroundings and I really enjoyed my time there. It sadly doesn´t remain as a school anymore, but my memories are still very much alive. I used to really like singing when we had assembly, although I wasn´t very keen on the school uniform and the regulation school bags! 

I was in  class with Yasmine Valizadeh,Carys Williams, Jenny Bustin, Chris Pugh, Jane Hallard, Phil Jones etc. I´ve found some of them again with the help of facebook, but not everyone and it´s nice to catch up on the good old days and the pranks we used to do.  

6 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! ingilizce kursu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i was the caretaker at tower house for a few years. Antony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. 港区の高級賃貸

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good memories there!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a pupil here from 1985 to 1988. Anyone else who was there from that time, do get in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to get in touch with Yasmine Valizadeh from Tower House if anyone could help?

    ReplyDelete